Sun., Nov. 29 | Calvary United Church
ENCOUNTER Service, Sunday November 29, 2020
Please read the important information below and then click the RSVP button to sign up for a Sunday Service.
This Service is at Capacity. We will contact you if there are any cancellations.
Time & Location
Nov. 29, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
Calvary United Church, 48 Hawkesville Road
About the Event
Some important things to know:
- Please plan to arrive by/before 7:00 pm to get yourself checked in and settled. There will be a short check in process (reviewing screen questions and hand sanitizing station) that will take place outside the front doors.
- We do have a cap on the maximum number of people who can attend a service so it is important you sign up before hand. If you have a change in plans and will not be able to attend, you can cancel your reservations online or please contact the office so we can free up those spaces for others. If we reach capacity, you will receive a notification that the service is full and will be put on a waiting list.
- Masks will be mandatory for the entirety of your time at the church. (exceptions: a child under the age of 5 years either chronologically or developmentally; or if for other medical reasons, the person cannot safely wear a Face Covering such as respiratory disease, cognitive difficulties or difficulties in hearing or processing information.)
- Nursery and Lighthouse will not be available at this time. Children of all ages will need to be under the care/supervision of the parents/guardians. More details on options for families to come.
- Seating in the sanctuary will be guided by our ushers/hospitality team.
- No coffee hour or visiting will be permitted in the church building after the service.
- Restrooms will be available as needed.